The Triad Green Building Council is comprised of industry professionals committed to the construction of sustainable quality-built homes. Membership in the Triad Green Building Council is open to Builder and Associate members of the Home Builders Associations in the Triad. Annual dues are $75 per year.
Benefits of Membership
- Educational Programs for Industry Professionals and Consumers
- Increase Knowledge of Green Building Practices, Products & Services
- Networking Opportunities with Industry Professionals
- Marketing & Promotional Opportunities
- NAHB Services including NAHB Green Certification Program; Certified Green Professional designation courses
Council meetings are typically held the third Monday of each month at 3:30 pm. Council members will receive email notification of meetings, as well as information will be displayed on our website.
The Triad Green Building Council has two committees: Education & Marketing. The Education Committee provides educational programs for council members; industry professionals and consumers. The Marketing Committee strives to build greater awareness of green building techniques, products and services to industry professionals and consumers.